COVID-19 Notice to Tenants
Dear valued Tenants and Guests,
Your safety, health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. In light of recent developments relating to COVID-19, we want you to know that we are taking measures to reduce the spread of infection and to protect our tenants, employees and contractors. We will continue to communicate any changes in service to you as quickly as possible.
What Royal Realty is doing:
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures: Increased frequency and deep cleaning of common touch points in our office and buildings, such as railings, door knobs, light switches and laundry rooms.
- Working Remotely: Any of our staff displaying symptoms are being told to stay home and self isolate. We are prepared to support all onsite Resident Managers.
- Maintenance: Contractors will be notified to take appropriate precautions and to follow recommended guidelines. Non-essential maintenance may be postponed until conditions allow.
- Payments: We encourage all tenants to pay their rent online using Tenant Pay. If you have forgotten your Tenant Pay number please call our office and we will be happy to give you the information you need. Effective immediately we no longer take cash as a form of payment. If you do not have access to the internet, please call our office for information on how to pay at your rent at your local bank or credit union. To pay by cheque or money order, contact our office.
- Patience: We will do everything in our power to minimize interruptions in our service levels and limit disruptions to you.
What you can do:
- Wash your hands thoroughly: Make sure to wash your hands before and after you touch your face, eat or drink, prepare food, cough or sneeze. Be sure to wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Cleaning: Clean all high-touch surfaces in your apartment every day.
- Closely monitor your health for COVID-19 symptoms: If you are displaying signs and/or symptoms related to COVID-19, please contact Health Links immediately. Please call 204-788-8200. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
- Contact your onsite Resident Manager: As soon as possible, CALL your onsite Resident Manager know if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are under quarantine or self isolation.
Keeping our community healthy is all of our responsibility and we thank you for doing your part in preventing the spread of infection. Thank you for your patience during this time and if you have any questions or concerns please call your onsite Resident Manager.